Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
All classes can use combos, however Warriors are the only class that can preform a 20 Hit Combo. In order to learn this skill, you must do a quest.
Learning Great Sword Combo 2
- Level 70 Warrior
- SP 8
- Talk to the Warrior Instructor and choose "Great Sword Combo 2" he will tell you that he isn't good enough to teach.
- Go to Zaid and talk to [NPC]Aaron. He will make you fight his pet, LV72 Bubble Dragon.
- Once you beat it, talk to Aaron again and he will teach you Great Sword Combo 2. Yay!
15 Hit Combo Great Sword Combo 2. lvl 1
16 Hit Combo Great Sword Combo 2. lvl 2
17 Hit combo Great Sword Combo 2. lvl 3
18 Hit Combo Great Sword Combo 2. lvl 4
21 Hit Combo Great Sword Combo 2. lvl 5
- Basic combos will not be included in this guide, but can be found here.
- When using a 21 hit combo, it's most likely that the monster being attacking will already be dead. However, you can continue your combo on another monster if you're being mobbed.
- Example: You've been mobbed by two mobs at the same time. When you use Combo on the first monster and you try to use the 21 hit Combo, D-S-A-S-D-S-A-S-D-S-A ... the first monster died already. What you can do is target monster 2 immediately and continue the combo S-D-S-A-S-D-D-D-D. This will come in very useful because you will be mobbed a lot in the game and most of the time you won't have time to finish a 21 hit combo before the monster dies. It's much more efficient if you master this technique.
- The advantage to this combo is the higher Hit Combo = Faster Attack speed and more attack bonus. If you start all over the Attack speed and Attack Bonus goes back to 0.
- After finishing these combos your XP gauge will be automatically full.