|Minimum requirement to obtain this skill ::Character Level 5
Skill Points needed : 0
Every members of the party will gain bonus experience when 2 or more members are in the same map irrespective of how far apart they are.
Creating a Speed Party
You can join or create a party by pressing the speed party button on the left side of the screen at any time. (Shortcut Alt+P)
To invite people by right clicking on them, you must have completed the Making of Peanut Cookie Quest. Otherwise people can ask to join your party when it appears in the Speed Party list.
You can create parties of sizes between two and six people. (Non-Guild parties)
Equal Speed Party
- Experience is shared according to party members' level.
- Higher level members always get more experience than lower levels.
- Not suitable for power levelling a lower character.
- Not good for normal grinding.
- Suitable when doing "Boss Raids" or higher level mobs where members cannot solo by themselves.
- Total Experience gain per kill will always be lower than "Each" party.
- More members means less experience for individuals.
- Party members should be in range.
- Coordination is necessary.
Priest in Equal Speed Party
- A full support priest is always required for this type of party.
- He or she must always buffs & heal party members and have great responsibility for party survival.
- If he or she is the higher than most party members, he or she will gain most exp.
- If he or she is lower level than most members, his or her experience gain rate will be lower than active "Each Party".
Each Speed Party
- Experience is distributed according to each party member own effort.
- All members will have exp bonus on each kill they have. If they kill, they get normal exp+ kill bonus and when others other kill, they still get the kill bonus from the other member's kills)
- Very good for people who intended to solo.
- Experience gain by each member in this kind of party will NEVER be less than when he or she is soloing
- Total Experience gain per kill will be generally higher than "Equal" party.
- More "Active" members means more experience per person.
- In this type of party, party members usually will be quite far apart from each other.
- Coordination is not necessary.
Priest in Each Speed Party
- A full support priest is not necessary for this type of party
- He or she should buff party member to increase the efficiency of every member killing rate.
- Healing party member is not necessary because they usually will pot themselves.
- His or her experience gain rate will be generally higher than "Equal" Party when the number of active member increase.
- No matter for what level you're at, you may only party with players that are no higher than 40 level ahead of you
- When you're partying with players who are lower level than you, the limits are as below:
- level 50~59 may party with players who are 45 level lower than you
- level 60~69 may party with players who are 46 level lower than you
- level 70~79 may party with players who are 47 level lower than you
- level 80~89 may party with players who are 48 level lower than you
- level 90~99 may party with players who are 49 level lower than you
- level 100~109 may party with players who are 50 level lower than you
- level 110~119 may party with players who are 51 level lower than you
- ...keeps going
- As you can see, every 10 levels you may gain 1 level limit in between the players you're partying with
- Example: level 88 may party with level 40~128; level 135 may party with level 82~175
- ↑ BliztEverywhere - Translating contents from .::希望汁‧館::.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.