How to create a Guild
- Go to Elim and speak with the NPC Knight Lionel.
- Lionel will give a list of options. Choose the first option which is "I want to make a guild".
- Lionel then asks if one is willing to pass his test to create a guild. Choose:
- "I'll think about it..."
- When the player chooses "Accept", he will receive a guild test certificate in the inventory from Lionel.
- After that, Lionel will give the player several options to pick from. Choose the second option which is "I would like to take the guild test."
- Lionel will explain all the rules and regulations about the guild test and asks if the player is ready. To confirm, pick the first option which is "I am ready!".
- About the guild test
- The player may not bring healing items that heals more than 300 HP/AP.
- The player can party with friends (must be within the level range) to do the test together.
- Level range of monsters: 10 levels, i.e. 30~39, 40~49, 50~59, etc.
- Once The player confirms the choice, Lionel will teleport the player to a place with 4 to 5 monster of the same type. The monsters are dependent on the player's level. The guild test's objective is to kill the monsters within the area until one receive a certificate which will be shown in the inventory.
- Return to Knight Lionel with the certificate and a guild can be made.
Capacity of Guild
The Guild Master's Level affects the amount of upgrades he can buy for the guild. Upgrades include increasing the capacity of the guild or the guild's Level.
|Capacity||Cost||Level of the leader|
- If the Guild Master decides to expand the capacity for the guild, he does not need to disband the guild and recreate. All he needs to do is to pay the full cost for that capacity.
- When a guild is dissolved, anyone from that guild cannot create a new guild within 168 hours, or cannot join another guild within 72 hours after leaving, being expelled, or disbanding the guild.
- To speak to members of your guild, precede your messages with @ in the message window. Any text following it @ will be sent towards the channel of guild. You can set your chat to guild only by click the Guild button to the left of the chat window or by pressing Home until Guild is highlighted.
- Each 10k worth of experience equals 1 guild point. Guild points are used to level up a guild and buy positions.
- Guild points can only be managed by the leader at the NPC Lionel in Elim.
Guild Ranks can be purchased after reaching guild level 3. Everytime Guild Master doing guild slot expansion, Guild Rank will be adding automatically.
|Rank||Rank Title||Members with the Title||Level Restriction||Advantages||Price in Points|
|1||Member||Based on Guild Capacity||None||None||None|
|2||Baron||Half the Members||50||Able to form Clan Parties||100|
|3||Count||Half the Barons||60||Guild Missions||300|
|4||Marquis||Half the Counts||75||Able to recruit new members||800|
|5||Duke||Half the Marquises||90||Able to expel members||2000|
|6||Guild Leader||One||None||Commence Guild Wars||None|
Example, 50 members, it can have 13 Barons, 6 Counts, 4 Marquis, 2 Duke and Guild Leader.
Clan parties can be created by people who have the rank of Baron or higher. The leader of the party will be able to cast party skills, such as Group Speed Up from Jesters, and the whole party within range will receive its benefit.
|Guild level||Required GP til next level||Functions|
|1||1->2:500||Able to recruit and expel members|
|2||2->3:2000||Able to redirect leader position and open guild storage|
|3||3->4:6000|| Able to create guild emblems and purchase guild positions,|
Can Recieve Guild War requests
|4||4->5:12000||Able send a guild war challenge|
Guild Emblem Creation
To have an emblem, the guild must be Level 3 and above and you must first put cegel in guild bank. Emblems can only be created by the Guild Master.